I found this on Bookgraphy’s blog and I just had to try it out.
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I try to read one at a time but I usually read a digital book while reading a physical one, as well.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch books?
It depends on how I’m feeling and which is physically closer to me.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re partway through a book?
I usually use whatever scrap of paper I can find as a bookmark.
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
I usually keep them nearby, on my bed or my dresser.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
The middle of the day is great for reading, I love reading under natural light.
6. How long do you typically read in one sitting?
I can typically read any where from 30 minutes to 2 hours in a single sitting.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jacket on or off?
I usually keep it on. Most of my books are from the library so I usually can’t take the dust jacket off any way.
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
I love reading while lying down on the couch or in my bed with my head propped up by a pillow.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Yes, even if I don’t plan on being out for long. I always bring a book.
10. How often do you update your Goodreads progress on the book you’re currently reading?
I honestly haven’t done that in years. I usually just post my final reviews and my reading dates so it’s counts for my yearly reading challenge.
I enjoyed doing this tag and I encourage anyone else who’s interested to try it out. Happy reading and happy blogging!