I found this tag on Darque Dreamer Reads blog and decided it would be a nice distraction. So, here goes.
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?
3. Pick a book set in your city/country.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.
I want to travel all around Africa at some point in my life, preferably right after college.
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color
Purple all the way!
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
This takes me back to the fifth grade when I became obsessed with Greek mythology.
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I started this months ago and the storyline is great but the technical science-y terms are hard to get through.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it
This may be cheating, but I really want to finish the whole collection. I got the complete collection at a flea market for practically nothing. I read two of the books on my Kindle a few years ago but now I want to take on the physical set.
I enjoyed doing the My Life in Books Tag. I tag anyone interested in doing this! Remember to have fun with it.