I saw this over on Sara’s blog and decided to join in on the fun. I’m currently taking a break from Two for Tuesday, but I do miss having that kind of content on my blog. I think I’ll try some more of these themed posts in the future.
Theme Thursday is a new monthly feature created by Sophie @ Blame Chocolate where bloggers can share recs and newly found books featuring that month’s theme.
- There will be a different theme (genre, trope, etc) every month. You can check the theme calendar here.
- Those participating have to list titles that feature that theme in some way (doesn’t have to be the main theme of the book).
- You can choose one of the four (or five) Thursdays of every month to post.
- You can use the three main categories: Books I’ve Read/I’m Reading,Books I Want to Read, and Other Books That Fit The Theme but this isn’t mandatory.
- You can repeat books in different themes, if they apply, and choose as many as you want.
- You don’t have to take part every month! Just when you feel like it.
- You can use #BlameThemeThursday on Twitter and other social media to make TT posts easier to find.
- Finally, use this boxed text (or similar) in your post, as it doubles as a pingback.
Books I’ve Read
Pivot Point and Split Second were some of the first books I read because Booktube. That was long before I started my own blog. I read Miss Peregrine Home for Peculiar Children a while back so I don’t have a review of that, but I do have one for Hollow City. I picked up The Time Traveler’s Wife from a thrift store and I absolutely loved it.
Want to Read
These two have been on my TBR for a while but I haven’t been in any sci-fi moods lately. Maybe I should get back into it.