It’s been two weeks since my last DTH. These past two weeks have been super hectic between school and work. I ended up taking a break from social media so I could work on catching up on assignments. It was much needed, but I definitely missed Bookstagram. Anyhow, let’s get into this.
- 1. Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- 2. Order on ascending date added.
- 3. Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books.
- 4. Read the synopsis of the books.
- 5. Time to Decide: keep it or should it go