We hit double digits! That also means that today will mark fifty books that have been put to the test. Let’s see how they fair.
This week, we’re tackling the rest of the classics that I hadn’t gotten to. In all honesty, I haven’t read that many classics. Of the ones I have read, my personal favorite classics are To Kill a Mockingbird, Things Fall Apart, and Animal Farm.
- 1. Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- 2. Order on ascending date added.
- 3. Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books.
- 4. Read the synopsis of the books.
- 5. Time to Decide: keep it or should it go