Hey everyone, it’s good to be back! I remember being so excited to post Down the TBR Hole #10 and then literally not doing another one for weeks, but that ends now. I’m back and I’m better y’all.
So the way I go through my TBR is by fixing my Goodreads Want to Read section in descending order. I have it fitted to twenty books per page. Now, I’m finally up to page two! That means I’ve removed over twenty books from my TBR. Is it just me or do y’all smell progress?
- 1. Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- 2. Order on ascending date added.
- 3. Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books.
- 4. Read the synopsis of the books.
- 5. Time to Decide: keep it or should it go