The months of June and July were quite prosperous for my shelves. I’ve gotten so many new and beautiful additions. I bought two books from my local bookstore, won two books from the Bibliophagist and Page to Page giveaway, and I was gifted a whole bunch of books from someone over at Penguin Random House.
Here’s a second installment of Down the TBR Hole, brought to you by yours truly.
- 1. Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- 2. Order on ascending date added.
- 3. Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books.
- 4. Read the synopsis of the books.
- 5. Time to Decide: keep it or should it go
Season Two has been one wild ride, I just can’t believe we have to wait until Winter 2020. Now that I have a Hulu account, I think I might go back and do these recaps for Season One. Let me know if I should in the comments.Continue reading