Down the TBR Hole is a pretty regular thing for many book bloggers. I saw it on both Ivana’s blog and Fadwa’s blog this past week and I’ve been seeing others post about it before, so I decided to finally try it out.
- 1. Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- 2. Order on ascending date added.
- 3. Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books.
- 4. Read the synopsis of the books.
- 5. Time to Decide: keep it or should it go
My First Five:Continue reading
This blog is meant to show how easy it is to add diverse reads to your TBR. These seven books are not only diverse, but they are also great shows of representation. If you’d like to learn more about the difference between diversity and representation, make sure to check out this post by The Black Lit Queen.Continue reading