- 1. Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- 2. Order on ascending date added.
- 3. Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books.
- 4. Read the synopsis of the books.
- 5. Time to Decide: keep it or should it go
Hey y’all, this week has been a weird one. I haven’t had as much time for typing up blog posts, hence the lack of Down the TBR Hole yesterday. Classes are in full swing, exams are happening, essays are due, and I honestly get overwhelmed with it all at times.
I’ve been taking a break from social media this week to give myself some extra time to recuperate, but I will do my best with maintaining Rae’s Reads and Reviews. Now enough about me, let’s get into what you came here for.
This week’s theme is 5 Fall reading recommendations, which I was honestly a bit iffy about. Then I started to think of what fall meant to me, seeing as I am from Florida and we don’t have any real seasons. I tried my best, enjoy.Continue reading