Hey everyone, it’s good to be back! I remember being so excited to post Down the TBR Hole #10 and then literally not doing another one for weeks, but that ends now. I’m back and I’m better y’all.
So the way I go through my TBR is by fixing my Goodreads Want to Read section in descending order. I have it fitted to twenty books per page. Now, I’m finally up to page two! That means I’ve removed over twenty books from my TBR. Is it just me or do y’all smell progress?
- 1. Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- 2. Order on ascending date added.
- 3. Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books.
- 4. Read the synopsis of the books.
- 5. Time to Decide: keep it or should it go
Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Shanah of the Bionic Book Worm. I’ve been following her blog for a while and you probably should, too. She’s a great book blogger and super sweet.
I’ve come to realize that most of the stories I read are plot-driven, so I don’t always notice characters themselves. I also tend to read more serious stories, so the funny characters tend to fall through the cracks.
Nevertheless, I’m determined to make it a full five.
I was tagged by the lovely Hanna of Hanna Reads several months ago. I was looking through my drafts and realized I never finished this. There’s no time like the present, after all. I don’t actually know the origins of this tag, but if you do, comment them down below.
Thank you Hanna for nominating me!
1. IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN GETTING ON BOARD A SPACE SHIP OR GETTING INTO A TIME MACHINE, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
I saw this over on Sara’s blog and decided to join in on the fun. I’m currently taking a break from Two for Tuesday, but I do miss having that kind of content on my blog. I think I’ll try some more of these themed posts in the future.
Theme Thursday is a new monthly feature created by Sophie @ Blame Chocolate where bloggers can share recs and newly found books featuring that month’s theme.
- There will be a different theme (genre, trope, etc) every month. You can check the theme calendar here.
- Those participating have to list titles that feature that theme in some way (doesn’t have to be the main theme of the book).
- You can choose one of the four (or five) Thursdays of every month to post.
- You can use the three main categories: Books I’ve Read/I’m Reading, Books I Want to Read, and Other Books That Fit The Theme but this isn’t mandatory.
- You can repeat books in different themes, if they apply, and choose as many as you want.
- You don’t have to take part every month! Just when you feel like it.
- You can use #BlameThemeThursday on Twitter and other social media to make TT posts easier to find.
- Finally, use this boxed text (or similar) in your post, as it doubles as a pingback.
Today’s going to be a super short Theme Thursday. This prompt had me stumped until I saw Sara’s list. She mentioned both of these books.
Two for Tuesday is a weekly tag I host here on Rae’s Reads and Reviews. Any and everyone is not only welcome, but encouraged to join. I love reading your posts and seeing how you interpret the prompts. If you do make a Two for Tuesday post, please link back to me and add your link to the comments of this post so others can see it, too.
Now unto this week’s prompt:
Week #4: Two books, TV shows, and/or movies that star your favorite characters.