I was tagged by the lovely Hanna of Hanna Reads several months ago. I was looking through my drafts and realized I never finished this. There’s no time like the present, after all. I don’t actually know the origins of this tag, but if you do, comment them down below.
Thank you Hanna for nominating me!
1. IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN GETTING ON BOARD A SPACE SHIP OR GETTING INTO A TIME MACHINE, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
I saw this over on Sara’s blog and decided to join in on the fun. I’m currently taking a break from Two for Tuesday, but I do miss having that kind of content on my blog. I think I’ll try some more of these themed posts in the future.
Theme Thursday is a new monthly feature created by Sophie @ Blame Chocolate where bloggers can share recs and newly found books featuring that month’s theme.
- There will be a different theme (genre, trope, etc) every month. You can check the theme calendar here.
- Those participating have to list titles that feature that theme in some way (doesn’t have to be the main theme of the book).
- You can choose one of the four (or five) Thursdays of every month to post.
- You can use the three main categories: Books I’ve Read/I’m Reading, Books I Want to Read, and Other Books That Fit The Theme but this isn’t mandatory.
- You can repeat books in different themes, if they apply, and choose as many as you want.
- You don’t have to take part every month! Just when you feel like it.
- You can use #BlameThemeThursday on Twitter and other social media to make TT posts easier to find.
- Finally, use this boxed text (or similar) in your post, as it doubles as a pingback.
Today’s going to be a super short Theme Thursday. This prompt had me stumped until I saw Sara’s list. She mentioned both of these books.
Two for Tuesday is a weekly tag I host here on Rae’s Reads and Reviews. Any and everyone is not only welcome, but encouraged to join. I love reading your posts and seeing how you interpret the prompts. If you do make a Two for Tuesday post, please link back to me and add your link to the comments of this post so others can see it, too.
Now unto this week’s prompt:
Week #4: Two books, TV shows, and/or movies that star your favorite characters.
Week #3: Two books, TV shows, and/or movies that are innovative.
This is definitely something that I think will be more geared toward movies and TV. I’m sure Sci-fi books could fall under this, but definitely choose anything that you feel is innovative.
I chose to go the Sci-fi/Superhero route with this prompt. These are both movies, one of which is currently on Netflix.
I was nominated by The Global Bookworm for this award a few months ago. Thank you so much, I feel so honored. I was also nominated for The Unique Blogger Award a while back and that was a lot of fun.
Rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers; and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on 1 of their blog posts.
- List the rules, and display the Sunshine Bloggers Award logo on your site or on your post.
Why did you start a book blog?
I started a blog because I’ve always loved to read and I was really into watching Booktube videos. I saw that most of these booktubers started out as bloggers and decided to give it a try for myself. I ended up writing about TV shows and movies a year or so ago and that’s seemed to get a lot more attention lately.